Bookmakers can take confidence knowing that Australian Wagering Compliance’s self-exclusion technology and techniques reduce the risk of fines and regulatory action.
We offer our compliance as a managed service for bookmakers and other wagering venues to meet their legislative obligations (under the Interactive Gambling Act).
What we do
Value to bookmaker
Before a bet is placed / Before registration
Fully configured Compliance Management System which meets Australian Government requirements for consumer protection and information security.
‘Last mile’ data exchange between NSER and bookmaker’ customer systems, in real time.
Adapt to a changing regulatory landscape and changing needs of the modern Australian punter.
During a bet / During registration
24/7 constant monitoring of registrants on the NSER with bookmaker-held customer and trading data.
Instant alerting of risk across your entire customer book and all markets.
After a bet / After de-registration
Automated generation of defense files in case of regulatory action.
Proactive and intelligent compliance to address risk associated with regulatory action.
- Hosted on cloud infrastructure in sovereign Australian data centres.
- Assessed against the Australian Government standard for information security (IRAP).
- This discipline means that out of the box, our Compliance Management System exceeds NSER privacy requirements. For us, the obligation on bookmakers to protect the privacy of punters is not an afterthought, it is a daily focus.
- Assessed against International Standard for Compliance Management Systems (ISO 19600:2014).
- This investment puts your bookmaking business far ahead of its legislative obligations to demonstrate accountability, compliance and diligence before a punter ever places a bet.
- Connectedness between our Compliance Management System and bookmakers, as well as across the NSER and other registers means that we hold a growing body of insights into Australian punters and their behaviour.
- This data makes us an asset to your bookmaking business in tough and complex trading conditions.
- As of 2020, Microsoft is the primary technology stack used by the Australian Communications and Media Authority.
- Our Compliance Management System is built on Microsoft digital platforms. Our staff hold current professional certifications in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- This keeps us at the leading edge of all things customer, experience and digital in your adopted technology.